Weight loss and dieting? How hard can it be? It is very hard, not because being able to lose weight quick and dieting is actually hard but because there is an abundance of information on losing weight and dieting. In this article I have compiled reliable top 5 losing weight quick tips from all over the web. With these weight loss tips your goal to reaching your ideal body will become closer then ever.
1) Before anything else, the single most important thing you will need to know about losing weight quick and dieting is how many calories your body needs in a day. Use these figures to figure out how many many calories you usually need in a day.
a. If you currently live a sedentary (inactive) lifestyle multiply your exact weight by 15.
b. For people that are partially active multiply your weight by 17.
c. If you are active (plays sports, works out, etc) multiply your weight by 20.
2) This is one tip that you must do and you will see amazing results quick and the benefits to your body and mentality are just amazing. “Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables!” I recommend that you eat at least 3 portions of fruit and 3 portions of vegetables a day. But I know many people who hate eating vegetables so if you must, you can replace the vegetables with fruit, so you will be eating 6 portions of fruit a day. This will dramatically increase your bodily health and your mentality. You will also notice that you have a lot more energy throughout the day. This is mostly due to the vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables. I will later explain in detail which fruits and vegetables you should eat throughout the day for maximum effect.
3) While you are eating remember to eat. Don’t just mindlessly start putting food into your mouth. Start eating your food slowly and make sure to chew it properly before swallowing it. This will make it easier on the digestion process. Doing this will also make you feel full sooner and you will be less likely to overeat.
4) Ever miss a meal? Well, make sure it doesn’t happen again. I’m deadly serious with this one. If you are serious about losing weight then you can’t miss meals. You will feel weak and tired very quickly. Imagine that you are running, wouldn’t you like to make it past the 1st lap? But most importantly your calorie intake throughout the day will be unbalanced and your blood sugar level will be all over the charts. By eating regularly throughout the day you can maintain a good balanced calorie intake throughout the day and have the energy to finish whatever you were doing.
5) This one will be hard for most of you because most of us live in America where packed and processed foods are the #1 seller. If possible try to avoid packed and processed foods as they are usually high in fat content and are generally unhealthy foods. Try sticking to fresh fruits and veggies as you are more likely to lose weight quick. By doing this you are also 1 step above most people trying to lose weight.
You can start applying these tips to your life at anytime. Don’t wait until later but start taking action now!
Baldwin Koo is an Internet Marketer, Business Coach, and Consultant who’s passions are helping other people, living a healthy lifestyle, personal development, technology, and delicious foods.